Here’s how it works:
1. Email me to set up an appointment. It can be for posed photos such as family portraits, candid photos, or anything in between.
2. I will meet you at the location of your choosing (as long as it is within reason, of course!).
3. Don’t worry, I will tell you how to stand and where to put your limbs! It won't be awkward, I promise.
4. I will take photos of you for an hour or two, or however long you’d like.
5. When we part, you give me a payment in cash or check, and I will give you your photos within 1-2 week’s time. I will email you a link at which you can download your photos online.
Q: What am I paying for?
A: I take your photos, edit them, compress the files, and upload the photos so that they can be downloaded by you. In addition to travel time and the hours we spend together during the shoot, the editing process takes hours as well.
Q: What do I do with the photos?
A: Whatever you want! I can give you advice as to where to get them printed or how to make them into photo cards or books. You will own the files, so you can use them an unlimited amount of times.